Stamped & Decorative Concrete Supplies in Fishers, Indiana
The Concrete Store and Builder’s Concrete & Supply are located at 9170 E. 131st Street, Fishers, Indiana 46038. We are open Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm (Winter hours: 8am to 4pm). You may reach us by phone at (317) 570-6252.
The Concrete Store carries a full line of decorative concrete products from Butterfield Color. Not only do we sell all the necessary materials to install decorative concrete, but we rent concrete stamps & accessories, and offer free training classes and demonstrations for contractors.
Concrete Store manager Steve VandeWater has over 20 years of contracting experience installing stamped concrete, acid stain, stenciled concrete, and concrete countertops. He is ready, willing, and able to answer all of your decorative concrete questions or assist you with decorative concrete issues.
Visit The Concrete Store’s outdoor decorative concrete display area to get ideas or to make color and pattern choices for your project! To take a virtual tour of our showroom, simply view the photos at the bottom of this page.
The Concrete Store’s inventory includes:
- color hardener- 24 standard colors
- liquid integral coloring- we can match colors from anyone’s color chart
- powdered integral coloring- 24 standard colors
- antiquing release agent- 16 colors in stock
- concrete stamps- over 45 different patterns to rent!
- concrete stencils- 40 different patterns
- clear liquid release- releases stamps with less mess!
- acid stain- 7 variegated colors
- water based stain- 18 colors available
- solvent & water based sealers- clear & tinted sealers for every application
- countertop mix- fast setting mix for quick turnaround time
- concrete overlay materials- stampable, trowel-down, sprayable, & vertical/carvable
- construction chemicals- xylene, muriatic acid, bonding agent, etc.
- expansion joint- black fiber or rolls of poly foam, several sizes
- surface retarders- for exposed aggregate & sand matrix concrete
- plastic sheeting- visqueen for weather protection
- evaporation retarder- keeps concrete from crusting
- concrete reinforcement- wire mesh and steel rebar
- hand tools- for layout, forming, & concrete finishing
- and much more!
Take a virtual tour of our outdoor showroom by viewing the images below!